I love Bar Grooves 3

Posted: September 3, 2014 in Mixtape, Music
Tags: , , , , , , ,

When going to a stylish restaurant or a trendy bar, one of the most important elements that helps defining the overall atmosphere is the music that is playing in the background. The art is to play music that 90% of the guests won’t notice in particular, but that sets the right mood and catches the attention of the other 10% of musical connoisseurs amongst the dining or drinking guests.

This Summer I had the opportunity to play at 2 exclusive locations in Antwerpen where quality definitely comes first:

These live performances inspired me to compose a fine collection of tracks, carefully selected and mixed to let everyone in the place enjoy his or her moment. Whether you’re dining with your family or drinking with some friends, a pleasant atmosphere is always essential.

Special thanks go to On The Rocks and Stuart Catering for making this happen and for creating these original popup concepts in the city.

Now sit back, relax and listen to my I love Bar Grooves 3 liveset recorded at Skybar Antwerp and inspired by Summer Josephine’s. Share if you like and see you next Summer!

Skybar Antwerp

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s